Ion Endeavor/BA50 Package 100-15 Controller, (2) BA50M
Please call if you have any questions - 802-318-1808!
If you're having problems with keeping water out of your basement then this package will surely help! The Ion® Endeavor is a pump controller that senses a water level of up to 72", has a configurable water level/pump turn-on setting, the ability to run two pumps simultaneously, pump alternation, pump failure sensing, local audible/visual alarm notification, local alarm silencing, and remote alarm notification. You can set it and forget it leaving the work to Ion!
- First of a kind 115 volt standard plug in receptacle, dual pump run and alternating controller for residential and commercial applications
- Ion® sensors communicate with controller to provide controller based turn on level adjustment from 2.5" to 72" for optimal pump operation
- Track critical information through the panel based display, including switch failure, pump amp draw, water level and more
- Wide range of communication options available
- Energy efficient motor
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal
- Thermal overload protection
- Ion® digital level control sensor has no moving parts
- Stainless steel screen prevents debris from entering the pump
- 3 year warranty
- Typical Applications: Basement sump/Dewatering/Septic tank effluent
- Maximum Capacity: Up to 78 GPM
- Maximum Head: Up to 29'
- Electrical Data: 115 V, 1 Ø, 5.8 FLA, 60 Hz
- Motor Data: ½ HP, 3450 RPM
- Recommended Minimum Basin Size: 18" x 24"
- Materials of Construction: Cast iron & stainless steel
- Power Cord: 10' Standard
- Discharge: 2" NPT
- Solids Handling: 1/2"