Ion+ Connect Cellular Controller BA33 Pump Package w/10' Sensor Cord (INPC20581-BA33P)
(1) Ion+ Connect Controller - 115 Volt, 72" Range, 10' Sensor w/ Pipe Bracket - Ion+ Operations Manual
(2) BA33M 1/3 HP Sump Pump - draws only 4.5 amps, 68 GPM, maximum head 25′, 3450 RPM - Ion BA33 Operations Manual
- Monitoring Capabilities:
- Perform a sump pump test at any time to ensure it is operating correctly.
- Water level within the sump pit (via the Ion+ Connect’s equipped Ion Digital Level Sensors).
- Status of power within the home.
- Surrounding temperature within the basement (which may signal HVAC issue, minimize potential for pipe freezing in cold weather climates).
- Sends Customized Alerts:
- When the sump pump is not working.
- When water rises to a specific level within the sump pit.
- When a power outage occurs (and when power is restored).
- When the basement temperature moves above or below specified set points.
- 4G cellular.
- Status updates and setting adjustments via dedicated app (iOS and Android devices) and website (desktops or laptops).
- Notifications via voice, push notifications and email.
- Multiple carrier options (AT&T, Verizon).
- Multi-user privilege settings perfect for property managers or contractors.
- Automatic simplex or duplex operation:
- Allows for the running of either one or two sump pumps.
- Its true duplex capability allows for the running of two pumps at the same time.
- Integration with the Amazon Alexa smart control speaker.
The Ion+ Connect is a multi-platform communicator that provides multi-monitoring capabilities of the sump pump and surrounding conditions in the basement. At any time and from any place, the Ion+ Connect gives homeowners a head’s up when a potential problem arises, providing ample opportunity to address the issue early, as opposed to potentially coming home later to an unwelcome surprise. The Ion+ Connect is especially ideal for property managers and homeowners with vacation homes. Our busy days move us around from place to place. With the Ion+ Connect's multi-platform communications, homeowners can receive real-time status updates and emergency alerts from their preferred device depending on time of day or place.
To experience full multi-platform communication and notification capabilities, each Ion+ Connect device must be connected with an active cellular plan powered by Verizon (purchased separately). Cellular plans may be purchased while activating an Ion+ Connect device through the use of the dedicated Ion+ Connect app, as documented in the Operation Manual. Cellular plan payments and account management is accessible via the Ion+ Connect app.
Below are the available cellular plan options available at the time of activation:
- Verizon Cell to Cloud: $48/Year - Cloud plan including Ion+ Connect portal access and alarm notifications. Typically, good for applications with less than 800 pump duty cycles a month.
- Verizon Cell to Cloud: $84/Year - Cloud plan including Ion+ Connect portal access and alarm notifications. Typically, good for applications with less than 1600 pump duty cycles a month.
- Verizon Cell to Cloud: $168/Year - Cloud plan including Ion+ Connect portal access and alarm notifications. Typically, good for applications with more than 3200 pump duty cycles a month.
Introducing the New Ion+ Connect
The new Ion+ Connect is a multi-platform communicator that pro...
Ion+ Connect Installation and Basic Setup
The Ion+ Connect is a residential sump/sewage ejector pump con...
Ion+ Connect Troubleshooting
Having trouble with your Ion+ Connect? Here are some possible ...