Two Piece 27" Saber Sump Pit
Features and Benefits
Rotationally molded from high quality, impact resistant LLDPE
Tough, Ridged, Seamless wall construction
Available in Perforated & Non-Perforated
Corrosion proof and easy cleaning
Patented bell shape design for superior anchoring - Twist & Lock Assembly
Basin bottom has built-in platform to keep debris from clogging pumps
Larger capacity base holds more water causing pump to run less, extending pump life up to 50%
Modular 12” Extensions available to extend to virtually any depth
Will not fail under soil shifting or ground heaving conditions.
Made in the USA
- Top: 18”
- Bottom: 24”
- Height: 27”
- Capacity: 44 gallons
- Freight savings - buy bulk, 20 per skid compared to 12 of the Saber 1 piece sump basin. Call or email for shipping quote and discounted pricing.
- Increased 4 more gallon capacity in the base compared to standard Saber sump basin.
- It relieves hydrostatic pressure from the top like the standard one piece Saber sump pit as well as through the "twist and lock" engagement area which is typically at the footer or drain tile area.
- Increased stability and down force by increased bell angle and enlarged reinforcement/anchoring ring as compared to the one piece Saber sump basin. Resists the upward force of increasing hydrostatic pressure below the floor.
- The bottom section of the pump sump has a larger diameter and higher pump platform that can be put into the prepared hole, pumps set into place, discharge lines plumbed and switches installed all with out the top section being assembled. After everything has been finished in the base, the top section is set into place then "Twist n Lock". This feature is a huge benefit for plumbers and installers.
- The Saber 2 piece pit is the only patented pump sump pit in the world!