The Saber Sump Pit
Features and Benefits
- Saber Sump Pit Installation Video
- Saber Sump Pit Brochure
- Recommended and used by engineers and industry professionals.
- The Saber sump pit is rotational molded from high quality, impact resistant polyethylene. Significantly out performs typical injection molded polyethylene structural foam sump basins that are rigid.
- Seamless and corrosion proof.
- The Saber sump pit will not fail under soil shifting or ground heaving conditions.
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor applications.
- Set at any depth using the Saber sump pit 12" extensions.
- The sump basin reduces subsurface soil moisture content.
- Efficient, affordable and guaranteed for life.
- Accommodates up to 2 sump pumps for backup applications.
- Works well with SumpDirect's StormPro series sump pumps.
- This engineered sump pit incorporates side wall tank perforations drilled at optimal placement and density to allow ground water to flow freely into the sump pit while minimizing sediment infiltration.
Can be used for sub-grade applications inside or outside at any depth (using Saber sump pit 12" extensions).
Saber Sump Pit Modular Design
Capacity: 39.5 gallons